Dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Belarusian State University Held in the year of the 100th anniversary of the birth academician Sakharov
May 20-21, 2021
Minsk, Republic of Belarus
Organizers of the conference
- MINISTRY OF EDUCATION OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
- MINISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS
- BELARUSIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- INTERNATIONAL SAKHAROV ENVIRONMENTAL INSTITUTE OF THE BELARUSIAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- Environmental problems of sustainable development, COVID-19 pandemic, greening society – challenges of the XXI century
Round table: “International rating of green universities of the UI Green Metric Ranking of World Universities: exchange of experience, promotion and development prospects”.
Round table: “V. I. Vernadsky Scientific Heritage in the Context of Sustainable Development Problems” (jointly with the V. I. Vernadsky Environmental Foundation).
- Environmental education in the interests of sustainable development, modern requirements for educational standards in the environmental profile of higher education institutions.
Round table: “Topical issues of training environmental specialists for professional and intercultural communication”.
- Bioecology, radiobiology.
- Ecological profile in the problems of medicine.
- Rehabilitation of ecosystems, and environmental monitoring.
- Nuclear technologies and radiation safety. Radioecological aspects of radiation accidents: on the 35th anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster.
- Problems of industrial ecology, waste, energy-efficient technologies and energy management.
- Ecological problems of urbanized territories.
Information systems and technologies for environmental quality assessment and management
Presentation of the materials of the reports:
To participate in the conference, you must:
- fill out the registration form posted on the website: http://www.iseu.bsu.by;
- send to the organizing Committee of the conference set of electronic materials: registration form and materials of the reports issued by the established local organizing Committee requirements. The content of the materials should correspond to the topic of the conference;
– enter into a contract to pay the registration fee for participation in the conference (the form of the contract is determined by the local organizing committee);
– submit a document confirming the payment of the registration fee.
Reports for the plenary session will be selected by the conference program committee.
Materials of the reports recommended by the chairs of the sections and round tables will be published in special issues of the scientific peer-reviewed Journal of the Belarusian State University Ecology, which is included in the list of the Higher Attestation Committee of the Republic of Belarus. The rules of registration are posted on the website www.iseu.bsu.by.
Conference proceedings will be published before the conference. If the registration fee is not paid, the materials of the reports will not be published.
Collection of conference materials is included in the bibliographic database of scientific publications “Russian Science Citation Index” (RSCI), is placed in the scientific electronic library eLibrary.As in the BSU electronic library, the materials included in the collection are assigned a DOI.
Requirements for the design of the materials of the reports:
Volume: not less than 3.5 and not more than 4 full A4 pages.
Margins: top and right 2 cm each, bottom and left 2.5 cm each.
Font: Times New Roman; font size: 10 pt.
Line spacing: single; width alignment (for the main text).
Additional information: screen shot of the check in the “Antiplagiat” system:
at least 70 % of the original text (including self-citation).
The materials of the reports should be provided in electronic form. Participants from Belarus also provide a paper version with the signature of the authors at the address: Minsk, Dolgobrodskaya str., 23/1, k. 214, 215, 216
The manuscripts are not edited. The authors are responsible for the scientific content and presentation of the materials of the reports.
Forms of participation
- Report to the Plenary
- Report to the breakout session
- Poster presentation
- Correspondence participation
- 20 EURO (full-time participation)
- 5 EURO (correspondence participation)
(at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment).
Registration fee is paid after your report is included in the conference program, which will be posted on the conference website until 15.04.2021.
Foreign citizens pay the registration fee upon arrival at the conference.
Registration fee does not cover transportation and accommodation and food costs.
23/1 Dolgobrodskaya str., Minsk, 220070, Republic of Belarus
Tel.: +375 (17) 303-96-24;
+375 (17) 378-93-44
Acceptance of applications and abstracts – until 25.03.2021