Baltic International Academy (Latvia) | Daugavpils University (Latvia) | College of Accounting and Finance (Latvia) | V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University (Ukraine) | Lithuanian Sports University (Lithuania) | Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities (Poland) | City Unity College Niosia (Cyprus) | Saint Petersburg University of Civil Aviation (Russia) | University of Oradea (Romania)
Lecturers, post-graduate students, Ph.D. candidates, Master’s students and professional practitioners are invited to take part in the 9th International Research-to-Practice Conference “Society Transformations in Social and Human Sciences” to be held on 11th – 12th December 2020 online via BigBlueButton web conferencing system.
Conference sections are as follows
- Legal science
- Accounting and Finance
- Psychology and social work
- Communication technologies and tourism
- Art history and design
- Regional policy
Working Languages of the Conference are Latvian, English, and Russian
Subsequent to the Conference an online Conference proceedings identified by international publishing number е-ISBN are to be published in the BIA website. Only the materials meeting all the requirements for the submission of papers will appear in the Conference proceedings. All the conference materials will undergo blind review process.
- An Application (Appendix № 1) to participate in the Conference must be submitted before 7 December, 2020. If the Conference paper is co-authored, then the Application as well as the payment order (or the copy of that) for Conference participation must submit each of the authors.
- The Application is available at REGISTRATION
- Full text meeting all the submission requirements must be submitted before the 11 December, 2020. The Conference materials as well as the payment order for Conference participation must be uploaded via UPLOAD
The file with conference paper (article) must have the surname of the author in the file name in
Latin characters for instance, “Ivanovs”.
- Master’s students and graduate students (doctoral students) submit materials along with a review of the research advisor!
Manuscripts failing to meet the requirements for the conference paper submission will not be accepted!
- Each document must be created as a separate file with the file name comprising the applicant name in Latin characters: Ivanovs-APPLICATION, Ivanovs- ARTICLE, Ivanovs- PARTICIPATION FEE.
- Participation fee is 15 EUR.
- Participation fee for doctoral students and Master’s students from BIA and HEI co-organizers -10 EUR
Participation fee to be paid to
„The Baltic International Academy” Ltd.
VAT Nr.LV 40003101808
Purpose of payment: Conference 10-11.12.2020
Please, indicate your name, surname, personal code (date of birth) and purpose of payment “Conference 10-11.12.2020”
The requirements for the conference paper submission
CONFERENCE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
Prof. Vladislav Volkov,
Acting Pro-rector for Research
Phone: +37167100229 (office)
Ksenija Doronina, Mg.soc.sc.
Executive officer at BIA Board
Phone: +37167100626 (office)
Irina Ananich, Mg.psych.
Assistant to Acting Pro-rector for Research
Phone :+37167100234 (office);