Admission requirements for academic year 2021/2022 (LV). (.pdf)
- Documents submission. Documents can be submitted in Admission committee, or to send it in scan version to email@example.com
- Pay the Application fee:
- 150 EUR for Applicants from CIS countries, Ukraine and Georgia; 250 EUR – citizens for other countries, except EU/EEA.
- If the entrant provides the positive decision of AIC, then the registration fee will be 100 EUR / 200 EUR.
- The registration fee will not be paid back!
- Verification of the education documents at the Academic Information Center (AiC) in Latvia. Check can take up to four months.
- Pay the Tuition fee
- Execution of an agreement and its signing
- Processing and receiving the short-terms stay visa (for 90 days)
- Arrival to Latvia.
- Processing and receiving the temporary residence permit
- Copy of passport
- Documents of students’ previous education:
- Certified copy of Secondary school diploma with transcript of records
- Certified copies of University diploma with diploma supplement.
- Proof of English language proficiency of TOEFL 525 or IELTS 5.5. Note: students without certificate won’t be accepted.
- Copy of a registration.
- Four passport-size photos (3×4)
- Copy of the document, confirming name/last name change (if it’s necessary)
- Copy of required payments (application and tuition fees)
- Motivation letter (for Master degree students)