Volga Region State University of Service is invited all interested persons to participate in the Annual XVI International Contest of Young Designers “ARBUZ-2021”!
The contest of young designers “ARBUZ-2021” is recognized as the platform where young designers and artists from different countries present their innovative design projects.
The main theme of the XVI International Contest of Young Designers “ARBUZ-2021” is “TECHNO+”.
The contest is held for the designers and artists of 17- 30 years old, the students of higher professional educational institutions!
- Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher education “Volga State University of Service”;
- National Art Academy of Sofia (Bulgaria).
The general partner is the Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation.
The competition is held in 4 directions and 7 nominations:
- “Costume design”- “Collection” and “Costume graphics” nominations.
- “Exhibition design and interior” – “Interior design” and “Exhibition design” nominations.
- “Graphic Design” – “Poster” and “Multimedia” nominations.
- “Art design” – “City souvenir” nomination.
The Award Ceremony of the winners will include multimedia presentations, an exhibition of the best projects, master classes, meetings with famous designers, participants and winners of previous contests. The culmination of the event is the show of designer clothing collections.
Application Deadline – 28.08.2021.