If you want to apply and receive vaccine against Covid 19 infection, please follow the instructions below.
You can apply for a vaccine against Covid-19 infection:
- If you have a bank account registered in Latvia, on the website www.manavakcina.lv.
Residents are invited to come to vaccination locations, if a confirmation from the website manavakcina.lv regarding vaccination is received, and come to the vaccination cabinet/ centre not earlier than 15 minutes before your confirmed vaccination time.
- If you do not have a bank account, call 8989 and make an appointment for a certain place, day and time of vaccination.
- Go to vaccination points in shopping centres without an appointment (or you can make an appointment by calling 8989 or on the website www.manavakcina.lv).
- Contact medical institutions that ensure vaccination against COVID-19. The list of medical institutions and practices of general practitioners ensuring vaccination is available on the map.
Information on the documents that certify the person’s status:
- citizen of Latvia – Passport, ID;
- non-citizen of Latvia – Passport, ID;
- full-time foreign students studying in Latvia – student’s card or statement issued by a BSA InfoCenter.
- foreigner, who has been granted a permanent residence permit in Latvia – permanent residence permit (card);
- persons, who have been granted a temporary residence permit in Latvia – a residence document (card) with indicated type of permit “temporary residence permit”.
Full list of persons for whom the Covid-19 vaccination service is state-paid: https://www.vmnvd.gov.lv/en/persons-whom-covid-19-vaccination-service-state-paid
Before vaccination against COVID-19 infection, the person shall present a personal identity document (passport or ID) for verification of person’s identity
For any questions regarding vaccination you can call 8989!