Call for papers: ECSWE June 15-18 2021,Tallinn, Estonia
Innovation and Resilience: Preparedness of Social Work Education in Uncertain Times
The European Association of Schools of Social Work and the Tallinn University, Estonia announce the 2021 European Conference on Social Work Education, which aims to be an international forum for debating innovation, concerns, challenges and practices in social work education.
The overarching themes of the conference are innovation, resilience and preparedness of social work education to learn and adapt in times of uncertainty and build on these lessons for the future.
- Lifespan and Social Work in an Era of Innovation
- Social Work Education for Sceneries of Exception (Crises, Disasters and Unexpected Events)
- Post-Traumatic Approaches in Social Work
- Innovative Social Work Teaching Practices Involving Service Users
- Innovative Skills for Social Work Practice with Distressed Groups: Migrants, Refugees, War and Conflict Victims and Health Crises Victims
- Social Work Ethics in Times of Uncertainty: Balancing Innovation and Tradition
Conference will take place, either physically or virtually!
Deadline for abstract submission: November 15, 2020
Abstract submission platform: https://www.conftool.pro/ecswe2021/
Details here: https://ecswe2021.org