International Conference in Science and Education 2021
Indexed in the Web of Science
March 17, 2021: 9th-in-the-row annual cross-industry conference organized in Prague, Czech Republic, indexed in the Web of Science by Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters), ProQuest, Google Scholar, Ideas RePEc, …
- Economics & Business
- Social Sciences
- Medicine and Pharmacy
- Natural sciences and ICT
Following the suggestion of the WoS editorial board to speed up indexation process we have splitted the conference and publish the proceedings books separately for each section since 2020.
- Location ONLINE using Google Meet (next year hopefully back in the Building of Czech Academy of Sciences (Institute of Information Theory and Automation), Pod Vodárenskou věží 1143/4, Praha 8, 18200, Czech Republic)
- Articles published in: Online and Printed Conference proceedings book
- Participation: Regular (necessary presentation) or Virtual (without presentation/submit a paper)
- Certification: All participants (co-authors as well) receive a certificate of participation upon request
- Indexation: Past issues indexed in Web of Science, Proquest, Google Scholar, Ideas/Repec and other databases
- Every article receives a DOI (unique digital object identifier for easy citation linking), book with ISBN and ISSN – PDF Book of proceedings and Abstract book will be available online. You may order a printed book of proceedings as well. Proceedings sent to Web of Science for indexation as every year.
- High-quality English proofreading included in price
- Full visa support (in non-covid times)
- Any topic
- Participate with an article or abstract only
- Special price for PhD students with voluntary presentation!
- After the article’s first version submission authors will be informed about necessary updates to keep rejection rate at record lows.
- All articles will be reviewed
- Friendly atmosphere making it easy and stressless to present your research (great for Ph.D. students for gaining experience).
We also accept abstracts only to primarily support the exchange of views, opinions, and contacts.
- Article deadline: March 31, 2021 (upon individual request may be extended till the End of April)
- Conference starts on Wednesday, March 17, 2020 at 9:00 with introductory word of the organizers while presentations of participants will follow in separate sections. Please prepare a short (5-10 min) presentation about your research. We will send detailed information about presentation a week before it depending on number of registered participants.
- During April and May we are going to help all authors where necessary with advice to update the article to the level we can publish and submit to the WoS, just stay in touch with us.
Fees for all:
- Fee per article varies between EUR 140 and 290
- Reduced conference fee (for PhD students): EUR 140
- Payment due after topic acceptance letter. Price per article/abstract. PhD students can choose if they will arrive or participate virtually.
Editorial board open:
Due to very broad range of topics covered in the conference, we are always looking for experts who are willing to be part of the editorial board. Such experts can be asked for few reviews of articles submitted to our conference (we try not to send more than just a few a year). You may also tell your colleagues. If you can help, please send your CV with a list of articles pulished in Scopus and WoS databases to email@example.com
Abstracts will be published in a Book of Abstracts online. All authors and co-authors may receive participation certificates – please ask for it at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need one.
Conference WoS indexation started with Volume 2016. Volume 2018 got indexed in the second half of 2020. We expect indexation of 2019 and 2020 volumes throughout 2021.