ONCE YOU HAVE MADE DECISION ABOUT THE STUDY PROGRAMME YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR YOU SHOULD:
1. Collect necessary documentation:
- Certificate of Residence;
- documents of your previous education: the Secondary school certificates/transcripts/the list of exams; the Recognized University diploma/certificates/transcripts – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree Programmes;
- International English proficiency cerficate Upper-Intermediate B2 (5.5 with 5.5 or above in each band) – for more detailed information press here.
- 4 photos (35 x 45 mm);
- the Bank Confirmation Letter of the availability of the minimum of subsistence established by law (valid for 3 months from the date of issue);
- Medical certificate confirming the ability to study in EU Universities. The most important is Chest X-ray radiograph and radiologist’s wrien report;
- Application and tuition fees payments;
- the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC, valid for 6 months from the date of issue);
- Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programmes; work reference letters (if available) – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programmes;
- PhD Proposal – for PhD Degree programmes.
2. Forward to us the scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents (all documents must be translated into English and stamped by an official translator).