ONCE YOU HAVE MADE DECISION ABOUT THE STUDY PROGRAMME YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR YOU SHOULD:
1. Collect necessary documentation:
- Certificate of Residence;
- documents of your previous education: the Secondary school certificates/transcripts/the list of exams; the Recognized University diploma/certificates/transcripts – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree Programmes;
- International English proficiency cerficate Upper-Intermediate (B2).
IELTS Academic – 5.5 or Level B2 (minimum 5.5 in all sub scores); TOEFL iBT – 75 (minimum 18 in all sub scores); TOEFL PBT – 540; TOEL CBT – 205; Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE) – 160; Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE); Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Applicants whose English proficiency is at level B1 have to participate in the English Language International Foundation Programme of 160 academic hours.
- Applicants whose English proficiency is at level A2 have to participate in the International Foundation Programme of 60 ECTS.
- Applicants who have no above-menoned international certificates at the required level, but have completed basic/secondary/vocational/higher education in English or have studied in English as full-me students at least one year in the countries with English as one of the official languages do not have to cerfy English language proficiency.
- 4 photographs (35 x 45 mm);
- the Bank Confirmaon Letter of the availability of the minimum of subsistence established by law (valid for 3 months from the date of issue);
- Medical cerficate confirming the ability to study in EU Universities. The most important is Chest X-ray radiograph and radiologist’s wrien report;
- Application and tuition fees payments;
- the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC, valid for 6 months from the date of issue);
- Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programmes; work reference letters (if available) – for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programmes.
2. Forward to us the scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents (all documents must be translated into English and stamped by an official translator).