We are pleased to inform you that our partner – Soochow University (Taiwan) announced the nomination and application for the Spring 2023 SU Exchange Program, which will last until November 5th, 2022.
Please send an email with copies of the following documents to [email protected], if you are interested in applying for this exchange program:
an official transcript from the Academy for all pre-exchange mastered study courses (can be ordered at the Academy’s Information Centre by email: [email protected])
The online application requests the following details from students BEFORE ACCEPTANCE:
Complete the Online application for the Spring 2023 Exchange Program: http://hk.mikecrm.com/dG0JkVp (with the following documents uploaded):
- an official transcript from the Academy (all before the exchange);
- a photocopy of your passport;
- a study plan & statement of purpose;
- a certification of nomination from the Academy (will be issued after applicants have sent scanned copies of their documents);
- a passport-size photo for the registration procedure.
Complete the Application for on/off-campus school dormitory
(Dormitory is NOT guaranteed): http://hk.mikecrm.com/8pLdSXN
Complete the online Chinese Proficiency Evaluation Form (only for students who had studied Chinese before): http://hk.mikecrm.com/31dK3Nu
For more information regarding important dates and procedures, you may refer to Soochow University’s website: http://icae.scu.edu.tw/en/incoming/Application/Procedures.
Get to know more about SU:
Factsheet & Brochure
- the latest Factsheet (Includes most of the information you’d need to know for the exchange plan.)
- the latest Brochure: https://reurl.cc/zNkR8p
Note: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan has strict and highly scrutinized visa application processes countries. For further information on “Procedures for Nationals of the Designated Countries Applying for Visitor Visas,” please visit https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-159-249-4162c-2.html.