KHARKIV REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, NATIONAL ACADEMY FOR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE
KHARKIV UNIVERSITY CONSORTIUM
with the participation of
BALTIC INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY (Latvia)
MALOPOLSKA SCHOOL OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (Poland)
MYKOLAS ROMERIS UNIVERSITY (Lithuania)
THE 21st INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONGRESS
“PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OF THE 21st CENTURY: Looking into the Future”
April 21, 2021
The 21st International Scientific Congress “Public Administration of the 21st Century: Looking into the Future” is to take place in Kharkiv Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine (KRI NAPA) on April 21, 2021.
The Congress aims to summarize and present the results of public management and public administration research and state formation practices, as well as to advance proposals to enhance the efficiency of government institutions and local governments.
Researchers, academics, civil servants, local government officials, doctoral and postgraduate students, mass media representatives, and all interested are welcome to participate in the Congress.
The working languages of the Congress are Ukrainian, English.
The Congress begins its work at 10 a.m. on April 21, 2021.
The Congress will start with a Plenary Meeting followed by discussion platforms on the subjects:
- 1 .Prospects of development of public administration system in Ukraine
- Academic response to hybrid threats
- The territorial community from the perspective of power relations decentralization
- Institutional framework for socio-humanitarian development of the state
- Economic policy of Ukraine under decentralization of power and administration
- 6.Organizational and legal framework for human rights protection by public authorities
- Digital technologies for information society and e-govemance
- Public administration: best international practices for Ukraine (in English)
Prior to the forum, Proceedings of the 21st Congress will be published.
Guidelines for paper abstracts:
- Specifications: abstract size – up to 4 pages; page size – A4; interline spacing 1.5; no figures or diagrams are allowed; type 14; Times New Roman; Word for Windows text editor; languages:Ukrainian, for foreign participants – English; page margins: left – 3 cm, right – 1.5 cm, top – 2 cm, bottom 2 cm.
- Design: information about authors: in full-out format (last name, first name, scientific degree, academic rank, position, affiliation institution, e-mail, phone number with the area code, address, the name of the chosen discussion platform; below: the abstract title, the body of the abstract, and references are given.
- Electronic versions are to be sent via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (name of file, eg – Petrenko I.V._Congress). Deadline for paper abstract submission is 03.2021. Publishing for participants is free of charge.
The Congress venue: 75 Moskovsky Ave., Kharkiv, Ukraine
For further information please contact:
Department of Communications & International Cooperation
Tel: + 38 (057) 732 24 25