The vacancy is open for the position of the secretary of the Board of the Baltic International Academy!
- knowledge of Latvian, English (B2), and Russian;
- good communication skills;
- knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel);
- experience in working with documents and clients;
- punctuality, good organization skills, and orderliness.
The duties of the secretary include:
- working with texts (editing, typing, etc.);
- document management;
- drawing up outgoing documents for government agencies;
- distribution of emails from BIA official mail;
- coordination of telephone calls;
- preparation and development of invitations, congratulations and certificates and their distribution;
- drawing up an annual calendar plan;
- organization and coordination of BIA holidays;
- organization and coordination of the annual BIA seminar;
- translation of documents;
- assistance in preparing and receiving applications from students;
- regular monitoring of information on the BIA website.
Working hours 20 hours per week, salary 300 euros per month.
Start of work from October 1, 2021.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org