In order to improve the quality of the study process, please fill the student questionnaire.
Your comments and suggestions will be reviewed by the rectorate of the BIA.
Administration of the BIA
Dear Students and Colleagues!
According to the decision made by Council of Ministers on the emergency situation in Latvia, dated from 12.03.2020.
During the period from 13.03.2020 to 9.06.2020:
- The BIA temporary stopped full-time studies;
- The study process will be held via distance (moodle);
- According to Cabinet Order No. 103 adopted 12 March 2020 “Regarding Declaration of the Emergency Situation” the Baltic International Academy extends the 2019/2020 academic year until 12 July 2020;
- Allow the defence of practice reports, reports, coursework and course projects until 20 September 2020;
- The defence of graduation qualification work, bachelor’s and master’s thesis will take place in accordance with the approved schedule, taking into account the specificities of a concrete study programme;
- There will be an opportunity to get consultations and to order all the necessary certificates remotely;
- There will be no conferences and public events with participation of over 25 people organized during this period;
- BIA students will have an access to a library, bookstore on weekdays from 9.30 to 18.00.
There will be information about security measures and timely information about the study process on the BIA website.
Study Direction “Economics”
Study Direction “Sociology, politics and anthropology”
Study Direction “Management, administration and real estate management”
Study Direction “Hotel and restaurant service, tourism and recreation organisation”