The Baltic International Academy, Latvia
The STING, Czech Republic
St. Petersburg State University of Economics, Russia
The International University “MITSO”, Belarus
The University of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine, Ukraine
College of Accounting and Finance, Latvia
VII International, scientific and practical conference of young scientists and students “Time of challenges and opportunities: problems, solutions and prospects”
On the 11th – 12th of May, 2017
The focus areas of the conference:
- Economics and Finance;
- Management and European studies;
- Information and communication sciences;
- Legal science;
- Psychology, pedagogics, social works;
- Culturology, history, philology;
- Cross-cultural communication and translation;
- Art and design;
Working languages of the conference: Latvian, Russian and English;
In the conference it is possible to participate with the report (The performance time is up to 10 minutes). Reports take part in a contest.
Requirements for formatting of reports and evaluation criteria of reports are in appendices.
The participation fee for students, master’s degree students and doctoral students – 15 EUR, lecturers and other participants – 30 EUR. The fee includes work materials, conference information package and coffee breaks.
Travel expenses, food and nights lodging at the expense of participants.
The calendar of the conference and order of payment:
- The provision of registration forms to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, the registration of participants till the 26rd of March, 2017;
- The payment of the conference fee should be transferred till the 28th of April, 2017 to the bank account:
LLC “BALTIJAS STARPTAUTISKĀ AKADĒMIJA”
PVN Nr. LV 40003101808
Lomonosova 4, Rīga, LV-1003
A / S “Swedbank”, code: HABALV22
(The goal of payment – the participation in the conference on the 11th -12th of May, name, and surname of the participant);
– The submission of the reports till the 28th of April, 2017 (e-mail: email@example.com);
Contact persons: Julia Tarakina (BIA) + 371 67 100 234
The conference agenda