XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Problems, Priorities, and Prospects of Sustainable Development in the XXI Century”, which will be held on May 20-21, 2021, at the Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University.
Scientists, graduate students, PhDs, workers of enterprises, state authorities, and scientific organizations are invited to take part in the conference.
The form of participation in the conference – distance (part-time).
Online conference program:
10.00–13.00 – plenary session.
13.00–14.00 – lunch break.
14.00–16.00 – plenary session.
The plenary session will be held on the Google Meet platform (a link to the meeting will be sent to participants a week before the event).
Conducting section meetings in the format of electronic discussion of previously posted materials on the website of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Economics at: http://pef.kpnu.edu.ua
As a result of the conference, “Bulletin of Kamyanets-Podilsky Ivan Ohiienko National University. Economic sciences” will be published.
Topics of the Conference:
- Innovative directions of modern economic development.
- Digital transformation of the economy and society.
- Sustainable development of Ukraine and regions: social, economic, ecological, technological, and natural-resource aspects.
- Preservation of human and labor potential of Ukraine in terms of national and global challenges.
- Functioning of enterprises and entrepreneurship: problems and prospects.
- Tourism and hospitality industry: historical, ecological, geographical, and economic approaches.
Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko
Institute for Economics and Forecasting
Institute of Industrial Economics of the NAS of Ukraine
G.M. Dobrov Institute for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science
History Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
Komrat State University, Moldova
Institute of Economy of NAS of Belarus
Poznan University of Economics and Business
For participation in the conference we ask you to fill the application form to April 25, 2021 by the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B3ezSCGhngI0w8_9osDOVoBsZJzrFJm1rEn8rC4O1NM/edit?usp=sharing
Selected conference papers of foreign participants will be published free of charge (if you agree to receive electronic version of the materials).
Electronic versions of all conference materials (collection of articles, conference program, certificates) will be available for download on the site of the Faculty of Natural Sciences and Economics at http://pef.kpnu.edu.ua one week after the conference.
Requirements for articles execution
- Articles must be prepared using the editor Microsoft Word.
- Size of article – 3–5 pages, page format – A4 (210×297mm), in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
- Margins: left – 3,0 cm; right – 1,5cm; up and down – 2,0 cm, headers– 1,27, footers– 1,5 cm. Page numbering is not needed. Print – Times New Roman, type size – 14, line-to-line spacing – 1,15; indentation – 0,75 cm.
- Marginal sizes of tables and figures in the text must be 105×170 mm, name of a table has to be positioned above. For heading up the tables you have to use the minimal print Times New Roman 8. The figures should be performed by the vector graphics; they should be scanned with the resolution 300 dрі and saved using the format ТІF (ІВМ РС).The figures should be signed in such a way «Fig. ».The file should be saved using the format RТF. The file name must be submitted by transliteration as author (authors) second name, for example, Article_Реtrеnко; Application_Petrenko.
- The title elements: UDC left, in the first line without paragraph; below – surname and initials of the author(s); scientific degree, academic rank; institution (organization), city; title of the article (in capital letters). Below – annotation and keywords in Ukrainian.
References must be submitted as in an example: [2, p. 3-7; 5, p. 127], where the first number is the source number in literary list, the next one – the page number (range is given by a hyphen), several sources are separated by means of semicolon or hyphen. References are possible for the commentaries in the text and they must be done using the program menu.
References must be submitted at the end of the article in the centre. Below – annotation and keywords in English. Below – date of receiving of the article by the editorial board.
Organizing committee reserves the right to select and edit scientific papers.
Electronic versions of conference articles, which do not meet the requirements and sent after deadline, will not be considered.
We ask you to pay attention to that the articles sent to the organizing committee address are not reviewed.
The author is responsible for the authenticity of his article. Publication of articles in the Collection will be made in author’s edition.
For information – firstname.lastname@example.org
+380977016158 (Bodnarchuk Tetiana)