- Documents submission. Documents can be submitted in Admission committee, or to send it in scan version to
- Pay the Application fee:
- 150 EUR for Applicants from CIS countries, Ukraine and Georgia; 250 EUR – citizens for other countries, except EU/EEA/UK.
- The registration fee will not be paid back!
- Verification of the education documents at the Academic Information Center (AiC) in Latvia. Check can take up to four months.
- Pay the Tuition fee
- Execution of an agreement and its signing
- Processing and receiving the short-terms stay visa (for 90 days)
- Arrival to Latvia.
- Processing and receiving the temporary residence permit
- Copy of Passport;
- Documents of student's previous education: the Secondary school certificates/transcripts/the list of exams; the Recognized University diploma/certificates/transcripts – for Master's Degree and PhD Degree Programmes;
- International English proficiency certificate Upper-Intermediate B2 (5.5 with 5.5 or above in each band) - for more detailed information press here.
- 4 photos (35 x 45 mm);
- Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter – for Master's Degree and PhD Degree programmes; work reference letters (if available) – for Master's Degree and PhD Degree programmes;
- PhD Proposal - for PhD Degree programmes.
Initiation of studies in subsequent study stages:
Persons who have higher education or who have studied in higher education institutions until now additionally submit the following documents:
• a copy of the diploma and its Annex and/or a copy of the transcript of records on the basis of which credits obtained in the institution of higher education are credited;
• Report/exam transfer form (original).
Forward to us the scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents (all documents must be translated into English and stamped by an official translator).